Tuesday, October 11, 2005

17 more days to go...

...to too many things. The MAC Conference of course, is on October 28th. Our website is up and running at www.mac-conference.com! Very exciting! But we still need to secure two last panelists and there is now significant pressure to get that program printed. Also the budget is extremely tight. I feel somewhat responsible for not getting enough corporate sponsors, but we really didn't have much time...sigh...getting money is always tough for an event with no proven track record. Good news is, registration is up and is doing better than anticipated. The concern for attendance is easing, phew........

I now also have three interviews confirmed for the week of October 21st, it's crunch crunch crunch time. Sometimes, I don't know how I'm going to handle so much at the same time. Need to prep for cases and learn all about the companies I am interviewing for. Oyi! I finally got my act together a joined a case prep "team", I don't know how that's going to work out, but now that I'm looking for a REAL job I have to take this all more seriously!

Oh, there is also a midterm next week. Sigh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home