Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bidding for classes...

So for a while, I thought I had nothing to write about CBS. Silly me, I just ignored so much that went on a pushed it out of my head or something.

Yesterday we got the results of Round 2 bidding for classes. At CBS, and I think at some other MBA programs as well, you get a certain number of points and you use those to bid for a limited number of classes. I think this is done because there is uneven demand for classes taught by certain professors. Students are forced to prioritize their choices and spend hours figuring out their schedules. Sadly for me, I did not get into the class that I bid the most points for, Biggadike's Top Management Processes. Although I did bid very high and on par with the average bid points in Round 1, I suppose our stars were not aligned. I did, however, get into three great classes! I'm happy about that.

However, all is not lost. Tomorrow begins bidding for round 3 where I will get to pick my remaining 2 classes. Also, there will still be a chance during Add/Drop to change classes and schedules. Next semester, I am going to go all out for TMP and try again!

The biggest bummer is that I still don't know my schedule for next semester, it'd be nice to be able to set up exercise routines and stuff now that I have some time on my hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home