Monday, August 01, 2005

8.1.05 - Slacking away...

So after working my tail off for two weeks, I have spent the whole day today pretty much slacking away. It's not really that I have nothing to do, but that my workload has been greatly reduced and once that happens, I'm off seeking more interesting things on the internet. I've been reading other people's blogs and making many amends to the ones that I started myself.

One goldmine that I did dig up is the Columbia databases. There is the most amazing wealth of information on there, from academic journals to the latest business news. I've been using the databases as a resource for the project that I am working on.

But, I must say that I am very interested in the project that I am working on now. After five weeks of credit cards I am now finally working on a pharma project. The lengthy deadlines are a pleasure compared to what I went through earlier. It's a great way to finish up my summer!

I weas actually on the phone today with someone who would like to work at the company I am interning at. I must say, I had more positive things to say than negative ones. I don't think jobs are ever so bad, it just depends on whether its what you want and what you are suited for. As for me, the jury is still out. I'm taking the advice that I need to have the choice to make a choice and that making a choice is what will make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home