Tuesday, May 03, 2005

tuesday, may 3 2005 - Accounting nightmare

So I know I am trying to "survive" business school. After accounting this morning, I'm not sure I'll make it. This is the first time I feel like I may have literally failed a test. However, in talking to some other folks who took the exam, it sounded like a lot of people thought it was the devil incarnate in black and white (and numbers!) I felt only a tiny bit better. It doesn't help that I woke up with a cold and basically lasted the morning on Dayquil (excuse? Hmm..maybe). If all goes well, I am now officially a second year MBA student, a senior! Wooo hooo!

After the worst exam in history, my Cluster set off for lunch at Dinosaur BBQ. The set up was pretty interesting, at the end of one long table were all the girls, on the other end, all the guys, and me! Well, I arrived late with a group of men, so I had to settle for the other side. But in truth, I love hanging out with guys, the things they talk about!! Well..sex, girls, and how to get sex and girls as much as possible. I found it pretty fascinating! Of course, I know a lot of it is probably guy talk and underneath that boorish exterior must lie some token of sensitivity and sweetness that...at this point, I never want to know about! Thank god I'm taken. The food at Dinosaur was just ok, I had a Cuban Sandwich and it was a bit too salty, it was...EH! I introduced a friend to the concept of a Thai "Soapy Massage" since he was going to Thailand over the summer. If he actually does find a "soapy massage" place, I'm sure he is just the right person to enjoy it... heh.

Now I need to catch some zzzz...so I can get over this cold and be refreshed for my party tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home