Tuesday, August 16, 2005

MAC Conference Themes

Stephanie and I had a meeting today to go over various themes for the MAC Conference and we came up with two really great ideas complete with solid suggestions for panels. However, I can't publicize the theme until it is really set in stone...so I'll have to hold off on details until later.

Our meeting was over 5 hours long! We decided to meet at Cosi on 6Ave and 23rd. I ran across the place while on a 2 hour lunch that last week of my internship. It's a great location with lots of room to sit and chat. Since it's self serve for lunch, we hogged a booth for 5 hours and no one bothered us. Steph and I work great together, we share many similar ideas but such different past experiences that we can have a great brainstorming session.

Of course we also talked about school and how it's so amazing that we'll be back in classes in 3 weeks. For me, I'm really ramping up to go since Orientation for the "freshmen" starts Sunday. Steph and I both agree that we are so happy first year is over!

Those were trying times! It was the first time I had experience being truly too busy to eat, lunch and dinner. Often I went all day with no food until the 6 or 7PM corporate presentation where I would stuff myself with mini cubes of cheese and appetizers. Those companies with good food were real hits with the students. It is not so much that we are pigs, but more so that we just don't have time to eat! Give us something solid and hot and we'll literally drool over you. Poor MBA first years. It'll be fun being the senior class. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home