Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Orientation Week - Sunday, PA Training

Whew am I tired. It's only Wednesday but I feel like I have been awake for at least a week of my "normal" waking hours. This is Orientation Week a week fo crazy parties interspersed with introductions to academics and career advice from the Columbia Business School. I went through all of this last year and had so much fun that I decided to volunteer to be a Peer Advisor to go through it all over again. I had forgotten how intense the week is. As it was with last year, some students are getting sick! But ultimately, it is A LOT of fun.

As a PA, my week started on Sunday. We had an afternoon of training, with team building exercises led by the cool guys from Chelsea Piers plus a run through of the orientation schedule. Then we enjoyed a great dinner with the Dean in the Deli. It was so great to see everyone again after such a long break. That night, we were advised to get some rest so we could be prepared for being at Lerner Hall by 7:15AM for Day 1 of Orientation.

7:15AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home