Saturday, October 15, 2005

Scheduling thoughts...

Usually, by Thursday of the week prior, my schedule still looks good. Friday, a couple more things pop up, but still, relatively clear sailing. Yet come Sunday, and then Monday the meetings start showing up out of nowhere. I live on outlook and the calendar on my Treo. Without such modern technology, I probably would have no idea where I am supposed to be at any given time and would miss a bunch of meetings or show up late.

Now on my calendar, I have:
- classes
- interviews
- MAC meetings
- Case practices
- More networking events (which can be skipped)

Which leaves me scant hours to actually do the work, work. Sad isn't it?

Then I have to try to manuver around conflicts. Setting up meetings is a nightmare since everyone else at the b-school has similar hellacious calendars. NUTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home