Thursday, October 13, 2005

137 Registered!


After only 1.5 weeks, 2 promotional emails, 1 alumni general notice, 1 email to prospectives, god knows how many emails to recruiters, we have 137 registered!!!! YAY!!!! This is definitely better than expected. I suppose the marketing club does have an upper hand when it comes to marketing. :)

I spent all day at school working on the MAC Conference. I had no class because it was rescheduled to tomorrow, but I still managed to spend a whole 8 hours, sitting in the library, working with Stephanie on Conference this, Conference that. The good news, is that we finally got our last two panelists confirmed. What a sigh of relief that is! We were so worried that we would not be able to fill the last two slots, but Virgin Mobile and Unilever both came through today. Steph and I started cheering in the library, people must have thought we were dorks. So, after a full day of Conference work..we though, "What the hell did we get ourselves into?" This is a full time job!

My priorities are currently as follows:
1. MAC Conference
2. Recruitng - practicing for Case Interviews
3. Classes and homework

I have no choice, there are only so many waking hours in a day that I can actually stay awake and function in. Add to that one hour per week to watch Lost another for Desperate Housewives, maybe 10 hrs to complete all other bodily necessities (eat, sh*t)...and there is only so much time left to work! :)

I had my first case practice of the year today. What a disaster, I don't even want to think about it... push push push out of mind.... push!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home