Sunday, December 11, 2005

Productive Sundays

Today's fortune cookie fortune - 12/11/05
"Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential."

My Sundays are always productive. Sundays are the last day of the weekend to catch up on all the work that was not done earlier in the week despite the best of intentions. Therefore on Sundays, I almost unfailingly have large load of work to cover. Thankfully, the more work I have, the more incredibly productive I become. I must say, I am very impressed with myself.

After a productive meeting with the Intro to Venturing team in the morning, I started working on finishing my part of the marketing plans workshop project. Just now I printed out the 23 page document in color and placed it in a pretty binder for submission tomorrow. I even made tabs for the upfront anaylsis section and the marketing research section. Again, very impressed with myself. Now, at 10:30PM, it is time to go on to the Managerial Decision Making paper, once again. Or, I could work on the ELCL calendar, tough choices, neither all too desirable.

I can't decide whether I work better or worse with music. There are days when I can't stand the eerie quiet of my workspace, but more often than not, music disrupts my line of thought and I don't think I work as fast. Most recently, I've been listening to HK radio stations over the internet, this, I've realize is really distracting as I actually tend to enjoy the random stupid stuff that the DJ's talk about in HK. Whatever...I'm out of stuff to write here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home