Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My classes for next semester

I got into every single class I bid for! Whooppeee!! So now I know that next semester, I am taking:

High Performance Leadership
Power and Influence
Retailng Leadership
Managerial Negotiations &
High Tech Marketing and Entrepreneurship

This also means that I get Thursdays free and clear. I had actually constructed two scenarios for picking class, one with Monday free, and the other with Thursdays free. Then I went through all the classes I was interested in to see which schedule gave me the best classes. In the end I went with the Thursdays free schedule, and boy am I glad. True, this means I had to give up Top Management Processes and Economics of Strategic Behavior. both highly praised T/Th classes. But between TMP, ESB and HPL, every student had enough points to get into one, and only one of those three classes. I'm happy I got HPL and a Thursday free. For me, this is win-win.

Also, next semester I will have a huge block of free time between classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. While this was troubling at first, I now have decided that the long break is the perfect time for me to schedule my personal training appointments. Also, a block of time is much better than several short breaks. Overall, I am VERY happy with the results! It's be a good week so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home