Monday, January 30, 2006

Add/Drop

I have THE BEST classes this semester, save one. High Performance Leadership, Power and Influence, Negotiations, Retailing Leadership, all amazing classes. The only hitch is, I need 5 classes, 15 credits, so I need one more, just one. I started off with High Tech Marketing, a class that fit so perfectly into my schedule that I could not ask for more. Unfortunately, after the first class, I realized it really is not for me. I did not like the attitude of the professor, who kept saying, "if you can't do this, drop the class, if you can't do that, drop the class..." So I dropped the class. Then I signed on to Supply Chain Managment, which I later dropped as well after looking at the syllabus...ugh. Then I signed on to Marketing Research at the recommendation of Stephanie, my Conference partner, who is also in this class. But...ugh...not liking my first class there either. Now, I'm thinking about giving up on a business school class all together and taken voice lessons at teacher's college instead! It's my last semester, I have a job, I want to take a worthwhile class no matter what type of class it is. I haven't made my final decision yet....will see tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Thanks! I've been a part of the yahoo group for a while now. It is pretty fantastic!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home